As of the end of the first quarter of this year, the stock of dim sum bonds, except large certificates of deposit, has exceeded
Fitch Ratings pointed out in a report that the amount of dim sum bonds issued has still hit a record high in the process of renminbi devaluation, which is related to the rising confidence of overseas investors to accept renminbi as a global tradable currency.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields