United Vision Logistics (UVL) is one of the Nation's Top 100 largest logistics and transportation firms and one of the two largest in the Oil and Gas transportation space.
Today we are announcing exciting leadership promotions.
Rusty Guilbeau United Vision Logistics' present Chief Operating Officer will become its new President and Chief Executive Officer and a Management Member of the Board of Directors.
These promotions have been very carefully planned for more than a year and are one more achievement in UVL's remarkable progress. The promotions enjoy the unanimous support of the Company's Board of Directors and all Shareholders, including
About United Visions Logistics
United Vision Logistics (UV Logistics) has 138 years of combined experience in providing safe and reliable land transportation and logistics services to the U.S. E&P industry. With a focus on safety, integrity, excellence and community, the company is driven to identify, tackle and solve complex problems for its customers through its wide range of services. UV Logistics' diversified fleet of more than 2,100 dedicated contracted power units, a base of more than 100 truck terminals, and its range of specialized equipment and services, enables the company to overcome any transportation and logistics challenge. In addition, UV Logistics' state-of- the-art information services allow them to be one of the leading providers of safety performance and reliability to companies throughout the country. For more information on UV Logistics and its services, please visit http://www.uvlogistics.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11905941.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- U.S. Consumer Spending Rose 0.4 Percent in June
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars