Over the past year FHA has been increasing mortgage insurance premiums significantly in early 2013, and then finally making mortgage insurance permanent for anyone acquiring FHA financing after June, 2013.
HAWK will offer a point reduction in the upfront mortgage insurance premium and in the annual premium at the time of loan origination to first-time homebuyers who complete the program, adds Schang.
The purpose of the HAWK pilot program is to reward homebuyers who commit to housing counseling by offering a tangible savings on their FHA insured mortgage loan. It has been proposed that the average buyer (based on
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11902226.htm
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Why BofA Won't Pay $17 Billion After All
- Obama Weighs Move on Legal Immigration
- Notes From the July FOMC Meeting
- Eric Holder Arrives in Ferguson
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities