Item 7.01 Regulation FD Disclosure.
The information in this Item 7.01, including that incorporated herein by reference, is being furnished and shall not be deemed filed for purposes of Section 18 of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended, or otherwise subject to the liabilities of that Section. The information in this Item 7.01, including that incorporated herein by reference, shall not be deemed incorporated by reference into any registration statement or other document pursuant to the Securities Act of 1933, as amended.
This report contains forward-looking statements that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. These statements are often, but not always, made through the use of words or phrases such as "anticipates," "expects," "plans," "believes," "intends," and similar words or phrases. These forward-looking statements include, without limitation, statements regarding the timing, progress and anticipated results of the clinical development of RUT58-60, including the timing of the initiation of planned clinical trials of RUT58-60 and regulatory submissions, statements regarding the indications for which we may seek approval of RUT58-60, statements regarding our ability to fund further development of our clinical programs, our ability to achieve our milestones, as well as
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia