ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02062014 - Roche (SIX: RO, ROG; OTCQX: RHHBY) announced today the acquisition of
Under the terms of the agreement, Roche will pay Genia's shareholders
'The acquisition of Genia is a further step for Roche to introduce a potentially disruptive technology to the market,' said
'We are very excited about continuing our successful development as part of the
Once the transaction is complete, Genia will be integrated into Roche Sequencing Unit and will continue to focus on the development of this innovative system.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go