Leitao says the shoes reflect the efforts the new Liberal government will make to try to relaunch the
Leitao suggests those efforts could include a new maritime strategy as well as a return to the previous Liberal government's plan to develop northern
On the eve of his first budget, Leitao was also hanging onto the pair of shoes he wore during the recent
The rookie finance minister says those shoes served him well and he's keeping them, adding that they reflect the necessity to balance the books.
Treasury Board president
The Liberals have said they're aiming to meet the previous Parti Quebecois government's objective of a
The government has already brought in a hiring freeze in the public sector and is doing a complete review of its programs and services.
The Liberals were elected with a strong majority on
The minority PQ government lasted only 18 months.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter