ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02062014 -
Located at Nissan Brazil's headquarters, Nissan Design America Rio (NDA-R) is tasked with researching further into
In 2012, as the first design exploration exercise exclusive to
To lead the research and design activities at NDA-R, NDA's vice president
'We know that Brazilian consumers appreciate refined, high-quality products, something that reflects the country's growing momentum,' Bauer said. 'We are now here. We want to learn more about the country, its people and the culture, and experience what people see and do every day.'
Another important task for NDA-R is to investigate local design talent and resources. Nakamura is impressed with how Brazilian design professionals discuss automotive Design. 'I have never seen this much enthusiasm for design in any other place,' he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- Rocket Explodes During U.S. Test Flight
- Short-Term Loans Comes at a Heavy Price
- Koch Brothers Took Genes, Money in Different Directions
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?
- 'Mythbusters' Build Team Gets the Boot
- Jennifer Lopez Would Marry Again
- Florida Judge Rules in Favor of GOP Voter Map
- Investors Betting on ECB Stimulus Measures