Representatives from Mondelez
The Official Snacks of U.S. Soccer are a collection of leading brands like OREO, RITZ,TRIDENT,
These brands are championing the U.S. Men's National Team and the sport of soccer itself through a new integrated marketing campaign called #PassTheLove – the company's largest multi--brand program to date. The campaign inspires consumers to share the spirit of soccer and PASS THE LOVE of the sport on to others using the hashtag #PassTheLove. For more information, visit www.PassTheLove.com.
In honor of the occasion,
NASDAQ MarketSite –
T: (312) 988-2104
M: (847) 602-2065
T: (847) 943-5678
Fiber Line (Encompass Waterfront): 4463
Gal 3C/06C 95.05 degrees West
18 mhz Lower
DL 3811 Vertical
For multimedia features such as exclusive content, photo postings, status updates and video of bell ceremonies please visit our Facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/NASDAQ.
For photos from ceremonies and events visit our Instagram Page: http://instagram.com/nasdaq.
For news tweets, please visit our Twitter page at: http://twitter.com/nasdaqomx.
For exciting viral content and ceremony photos visit Tumblr Page: http://nasdaq.tumblr.com/.
A LiveStream of the NASDAQ Opening Bell will be available at: https://new.livestream.com/nasdaq/live or http://www.nasdaq.com/about/marketsitetowervideo.asx.
To obtain a hi-resolution photograph of the Market Open, please go to http://www.nasdaq.com/reference/marketsite_events.stm and click on the market open of your choice.
About Mondelez International
Mondelez International, Inc. (Nasdaq:MDLZ) is a global snacking powerhouse, with 2013 revenue of
About NASDAQ-100 Index®:
The NASDAQ-100 Index, launched in
Most Popular Stories
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Ricky Martin Joins 'The Voice ... Mexico'
- Jennifer Lopez, Pitbull to Perform at Fashion Rocks
- Ukraine Says Russians Firing Across the Border
- Ford Q2 Net Profit up 6 Percent
- U.S. Weighs Refugee Status for Immigrant Kids