Such decision was made at the second meeting of the Kyrgyz-Mongolian intergovernmental commission for economic, scientific, technical, cultural and humanitarian cooperation on
The commission discussed the possibility of cooperation between Kyrgyz and Mongolian entrepreneurs in the sphere of agricultural production and tasked the sides to spread respective information among interested enterprises.
The countries agreed to exchange information on ways to expand cooperation in cattle breeding, export of animal husbandry products.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Spiders Get Bigger, Reproduce Faster in Cities
- Dollar Tree Falls in Q2
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree