Kuscco's national chairman George Magutu said last Friday that the team will share Sacco members' credit information with credit reference bureaus in bid to reduce default risk.
"The task force will be operational for one year (which started
The umbrella Sacco held an annual delegates meeting.
Kuscco's turnover increased by 13.6 per cent to Sh733.3 million in 2013 from Sh645.3 million in the previous year.
Magutu said the Kuscco will support regulatory measures that help the sector seal loopholes that antagonise the sector's financial health.
The Kuscco task force of 13 members is drawn from Sacco chief executives across the country and will represent their regions fully.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- Pending Home Sales Slipped in June
- Shania Twain's Vegas residency ending after 110 shows