Kuscco's national chairman George Magutu said last Friday that the team will share Sacco members' credit information with credit reference bureaus in bid to reduce default risk.
"The task force will be operational for one year (which started
The umbrella Sacco held an annual delegates meeting.
Kuscco's turnover increased by 13.6 per cent to Sh733.3 million in 2013 from Sh645.3 million in the previous year.
Magutu said the Kuscco will support regulatory measures that help the sector seal loopholes that antagonise the sector's financial health.
The Kuscco task force of 13 members is drawn from Sacco chief executives across the country and will represent their regions fully.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Friends Followed Similar Paths to Violent Jihad
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia
- California Moves Toward Ban on Plastic Bags
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Identity Thieves Prey on Job Seekers