Kuwait Finance House-Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain) has opened its 10th branch in the country in
The Islamic retail bank's top officials said they are keen to further expand its presence in
The branch was inaugurated by KFH-Bahrain chairman
Majed said through the new branch the bank hoped to provide its customers in
"We are committed to ensuring that our clients are able to make better choices in how and where they conduct their banking activities," said Alkhayyat.-
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia