"I raised some of the deep issues faced by
"I am not looking for any financial package. I want to settle the arrears," she said in response to a query whether she is seeking a financial package for
She also said that the central government has also promised to look into the issues raised by her.
Earlier, Jayalalithaa met Prime Minister
Commenting on a question as to whether she would consider joining the NDA, Jayalalithaa said, "There are no such proposals or talks. The NDA has got an independent majority, for that matter the BJP has its own, they do not need outside support."
When asked whether her party will support the Government in the Rajya Sabha, she chose to keep her cards close to chest and said, "We will see when the situation arises."
She also discussed other issues pertaining to power allocation to the state and on reimbursing of revenue to
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel