The yield on the benchmark 10-year Japanese government bond ended flat Tuesday as early bond selling on
The yield on the No. 333, 0.6 percent issue, the main barometer of long-term interest rates, ended interdealer trading at 0.580 percent, unchanged from Monday's close.
The price of the June futures contract for 10-year bonds declined 0.03 point to 145.37 on the Osaka Exchange.
On Tuesday, the
The benchmark long-term bonds, which will be newly issued on
Most Popular Stories
- Small-Business Loans Fueling Economic Growth
- Illegal Immigration Near Historic Low, Despite What You May Have Heard
- Gasoline Costs Drive Consumer Price Increases
- Tesco Head Steps Down After Profit Warning
- Want a Job? Try Minneapolis
- Saudi Arabia Will Open Stock Market to Foreigners
- Comic-Con Offers Toy Designers a Chance to Go Wild
- Russians Fed Steady Diet of Conspiracy Theories
- Google Chrome Bug Draining Batteries: Report
- Startup Makes It Easier to Buy American