Invast Financial Services Australia has expanded their local sales and business development team in order to help launch their latest trading platform, ST24, by hiring a new sales manager.
Jimmy’s acquisition was more of a strategic move to coincide with the launch of Invast Australia’s ST24 platform for the first time outside of
Jimmy’s main role will be to work specifically with the sales and the customer support team, to create a robust client user experience, allowing traders to find the most ideal trading product for their particular situation.
“Making the switch to a new company is never easy but my mind was put at ease with the financial backing of Invast Japan, who have been around for over 50 years and are publicly listed, plus the experience of their
For more information on Invast and to view a short 90 second video overview of the new ST24 platform, go to http://www.invast.com.au/st24
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Is Diversity in the Eye of the Beholder?