As more companies integrate iPads and tablet computers into the workforce, business professionals need an easy to carry, protective iPad case that can also store all the business essentials and documents.
The iPad Business Leather Portfolio offers excellent protection for iPad or any 10" tablet, and provides ample storage for business professionals on the go. The case itself is made of premium leatherette, offering tough protection for everyday use. An exterior zipped pouch provides easy access for bulky items such as keys and calculators, while the expandable file folder offers plenty of storage for documents, brochures, and catalogs. A micro-fiber divider is sized perfectly for the included 8.5"x11" notepad. In addition, the portfolio case comes with a shoulder strap, making it a tablet holder and small briefcase in one.
While the portfolio offers all the extra pockets and storage elements, it is also an excellent iPad case. The micro-fiber screen protector shields the iPad screen from scratches, and features smart cover auto wake/sleep when used with the iPad 2/3/4. The tablet fits snugly within the adjustable elastic band system. There is also a stylus holder for smudge proof browsing.
Two features distinguish iGear's iPad portfolio from all others:
1. It comes with a convenient shoulder strap, essentially allowing business business to carry everything they need in one protective iPad case
2. It can be customized with the company's logo artwork, proudly displaying the company's branding to potential customers and vendors.
"The Business Leather Portfolio is simple, stylish, and practical" says
The iPad Business Portfolio is available from the company's website at http://www.amazon.com/iGear-Business-Leather-Portfolio-Microsoft/dp/B00IQF60CI. Quantity discount is available for schools and businesses on bulk orders.
iGear is powered by Sunrise
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11904286.htm
Most Popular Stories
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Honda's Safe Approach Pays Off in Sales
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English