Healthcare provider data changes constantly, and trying to maintain an accurate database can be costly and time consuming.
For companies that require up-to-date provider data to power their business-critical systems (such as CRM, expense reporting and accounting systems), HealthLink Dimensions developed the Cloud Services Web API. This application utilizes a secure connection between the client’s servers and HealthLink Dimensions servers to allow real-time access to the most accurate and current provider data.
“Traditionally, HealthLink Dimensions clients have requested updates to their provider records on a recurrent basis, such as once a quarter,” said
About HealthLink Dimensions
For additional information about the company, visit the
Source: HealthLink Dimensions
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- NSHMBA Names Lincoln as Automotive Partner
- Hiring on the Rise at Small Businesses
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- 3.4 Million Now Insured Under Covered California