ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02062014 - Halkbank has issued five-year term fixed interest rate US currency bonds.
The total amount of the issuance was
The bond issuance drew great interest from international investors settled in the
Ali Fuat Taskesenlioglu,
'The trust placed in Halkbank by the international markets was demonstrated by the high level of interest following the announcement of the transaction. Even though such interest had led the price level being twice revised downward, we were delighted to witness both continued investor interest and an almost nine-fold rise in demand.
Halkbank has once again proved itself to be a popular and trusted brand, not only at home but also abroad. We are pleased with the success of the issuance process, and we will continue to strive to obtain new resources from abroad for our country, acting as an involved player in the international capital markets,' he said.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids