Profit taking may contribute to some early weakness on
Activity may be somewhat subdued, however, as traders may be reluctant to make any significant moves ahead of the
Not long after the open, the
Economists expect factory orders to increase by about 0.5% in April after jumping by 1.1% in the previous month.
Nonetheless, the factory orders report does not typically have a big impact on the markets due to the volatility of the data and the fact that it is usually viewed as old news.
Most Popular Stories
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- The Rise and Fall of Richard Alarcon
- Vancrest Assisted Living Project to Add 20 Jobs
- Fighting Blocks Investigators, Police From MH17 Crash Site
- U.N. Renews Demand for Gaza Cease-Fire
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- Nissan Profits Rise on Growth in U.S., China
- 'Sharknado' Sequel Has Bite and Lots of Laughs
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply