Profit taking may contribute to some early weakness on
Activity may be somewhat subdued, however, as traders may be reluctant to make any significant moves ahead of the
Not long after the open, the
Economists expect factory orders to increase by about 0.5% in April after jumping by 1.1% in the previous month.
Nonetheless, the factory orders report does not typically have a big impact on the markets due to the volatility of the data and the fact that it is usually viewed as old news.
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- Labor Day Travel Up, Gas Prices Down
- Bogdanovitch Delivers Laughs With 'She's Funny'
- U.K. Raises Terror Threat Level to 'Severe'
- Nintendo Launching 'Amiibo' Toy-game Franchise
- Canada, Russia Go to War (on Twitter)
- Parra Joins Exclusive Club of Hispanic CEOs
- Apple to Unveil New Items on Sept. 9
- Axxis Solutions Appoints Benites as CEO
- Obama Puts Ukraine Violence on Russia