"There has been a void in test tools capable of helping with Bluetooth protocol-related audio quality", says
Audio engineers have long been able develop and troubleshoot audio devices using extensive audio quality test equipment. For Bluetooth engineers this has not been the case. How Bluetooth is implemented can greatly affect the quality of audio coming from their devices. The challenge is determining what in the Bluetooth protocol or audio codecs might be affecting audio quality adversely. Now with the Audio Expert System module, Bluetooth engineers can quickly see and resolve their Bluetooth audio quality challenges. The Audio Expert System module is a necessity for efficiently developing and troubleshooting Bluetooth audio devices.
Frontline is the world's leading provider of Bluetooth protocol analysis test tools and packet sniffers. Their ComProbe® family of analyzers spans a wide range of technologies – Bluetooth (Classic and low energy), 802.11 (Wi-Fi), NFC, USB, SD/SDIO, and High Speed UART (HSU). Frontline is the premier Bluetooth device testing (interoperability, robustness, etc.) and Bluetooth services house. 84 out of the Fortune 100 companies use Frontline. Frontline's ComProbe line of Bluetooth analyzers are the de-facto industry standard and are used by hundreds of company's globally including CSR,
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11908552.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Cantwell Targets Gender Gap in Small-Business Loans
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Perry's Lawyers Try to Close Abuse Case
- South Korea's Kia to Invest $1 Billion in Mexico
- What's the Law for Kids at Gun Ranges?
- Health-care Deal Aids Port Contract Talks
- Mario Lopez Inks New Clear Channel Deal
- FBI Probes JPMorgan Hack
- Apple Loses Bid to Block Sales of 9 Samsung Phones