Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of living photos, a hybrid media form that combines the timeless quality of a photograph and elements of moving video. With its patented "live-masking" technology, artists can preview their creations in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality living photographs.
"This is a great honor for our team," says Flixel's co-founder and CEO,
In celebration of this achievement at WWDC 2014, Cinemagraph Pro is now on sale for
Cinemagraph Pro, Flixel's professional desktop application for creating living photos was launched back in late
Flixel gained a strong following after
Cinemagraph Pro includes support for HD (1080) and UHD (4K) resolution video output, masking tools, image adjustments, seamless looping options and a wide range of filters. Creators can upload and share their living photos in high resolution to Flixel's community as well as to a variety of social networks. Flixel also offers its audience the ability to embed living photos onto websites and blogs.
Flixel's Cinemagraph Pro for Mac is available for purchase on http://www.flixel.com and the
ABOUT FLIXEL PHOTOS, INC.
For more information or to schedule an interview, please contact
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11909018.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe
- Shia LaBeouf Plea Deal, Alcoholism Treatment
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile