Export of agricultural products from
The tasks of the country's phytosanitary service is to ensure protection of its territory from plant pests and to ensure safety of international trade, export from
It is important to establish analysis of phytosanitary risks for
Besides, he talked about a Chinese bug, which damages ash wood. It was recently found in
The workshop focuses specifically on the International Standards for Phytosanitary Measures and EPPO Standards concerning Pest Risk Analysis, commodity standards, phytosanitary certification, inspection and treatments.
Most Popular Stories
- Islamic State Obliterating Cultural Landmarks in Mosul
- The 2014 Fastest-Growing 100
- 'Lucy's' Super Powers Tops 'Hercules' at Box Office
- Boehner Says Impeachment Talk Is Democrat Scam
- VW Site Could Mean Another 2,000 Jobs for Chattanooga
- RV Sales See Highest Increase Post Great Recession
- Report: China to Declare Qualcomm a Monopoly
- Insecticides Permeate U.S. Food, Water Supply
- You're So Vain: Microsoft to Launch First 'Selfie Phone'
- Anarchy, Chaos Sweep Across Libya