ENP Newswire -
Release date- 02062014 - Visitors to stand D1950 at
Essentra Security is
'Also on show will be the new BadgeMaker card design software which Essentra Security is confident will attract considerable interest from customers who are looking for an all-in-one software solution for the design and production of ID cards as well as data management.'
With the launch of BadgeMaker,
A comprehensive photo capturing tool features facial recognition, automatic cropping and a three-picture snapshot, whilst the multiple view options available with BadgeMaker IDENTITY, which include Grid View, Detail View and the Photo Slider, allows users to efficiently find and verify a person.
BadgeMaker DESIGN enables users to create their own professional card designs that can include backgrounds, dynamic fields and images. One of the many great features of BadgeMaker DESIGN is that users are able to create a library of designs and if/when required they can easily be assigned to different BadgeMaker IDENTITY projects.
'We are experiencing increasing demand for cost-effective ID printing solutions from businesses and organisations who wish to have the flexibility of onsite issuance of security cards,' said
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Xavier Gutierrez Appointed to Bank Board
- Ted Cruz: Why Did FAA Ban Flights to Israel?
- Honda' s Accord Plug-in Hybrid Is a Fuel Miser
- Morgan Stanley Ponies Up $275 Million to Settle SEC Charges
- Long-term Strengths Emerge in U.S. Economy
- Weekly Jobless Claims Drop to Lowest Level in 8 Years
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- Risks of Layoffs Becoming Rarer in U.S.