Egdon announced the acquisition in May and at that time said it planned to raise
Egdon received acceptances for 16.3 million shares, around 536% of the maximum open offer shares available.
It said that qualifying shareholders will receive their full entitlement, and after a pro-rata scaling back around 9.185% of open offer shares applied for under the excess application facility.
Shares in Egdon were trading down 0.7% at
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Warns Beach-goers About Flesh-eating Bacteria
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- LivePro Is a Mobile Hot Spot, Projector in One
- How to Fit Green Energy Into Your Portfolio
- Sanctions Will Hit Russia Hard if Not Lifted Quickly
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian
- U.S. Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in 10 Years
- Jerry Brown Favors More Shelters for Immigrant Kids
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention