The software company said it had recently secured further contracts from new and existing customers and has continued to build on its strong pipeline for the remainder of the year, and next year.
"We have made good progress in the four months since the year end. This has given the board greater confidence and visibility for the full year performance," said acting Chief Executive
The company expects to provide further details at its interim results in September.
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Ford Tremor: Easy to Park, Hard to Pay For
- House Shelves Immigration Bill, Goes on Vacation
- What Hamas and Israel Hope to Gain in Gaza
- Notorious RBG Tells All in Couric Interview
- Why Samsung Shares Plunged in the April-June Quarter
- House GOP Leaders Abandon Immigrant Bill
- NASA Plans to Make Oxygen on Mars
- Market Loses All of July's Gains in One Day
- Wisconsin Supreme Court: Voter IDs Must Be Free