The software company said it had recently secured further contracts from new and existing customers and has continued to build on its strong pipeline for the remainder of the year, and next year.
"We have made good progress in the four months since the year end. This has given the board greater confidence and visibility for the full year performance," said acting Chief Executive
The company expects to provide further details at its interim results in September.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields