Founded in 1973, Raisbeck Engineering is the premier supplier of enhanced performance systems for business aircraft, primarily the
The CAT team was honored with a 2013 Top Five Dealers award for their exemplary work ethic and integrated solutions during the Raisbeck first quarter 2014 dealer meeting, and was also recognized in the Raisbeck quarterly newsletter, The Raisbeck Wing.
This follows a consecutive track record of Raisbeck recognitions for CAT over the last decade.
"CAT has been a dealer of ours for many years. In fact, they first became a Raisbeck Authorized Dealer in 1987. We have always enjoyed the great relationship we have with CAT," said
"We are pleased to see the teamwork between CAT and its sister company,
About Commuter Air Technologies
Commuter Air Technologies delivers certified aircraft and customized aircraft modifications for commercial and government applications around the globe. Modifications range from flight performance enhancements and high-density passenger systems to cargo conversions and corporate reconfigurations. With nearly 30 years of experience, Commuter Air Technologies offers a full line of technical support services, such as crew provision, training, program management, aircraft maintenance, engineering as well as STC process management and Airworthiness certifications. Commuter Air Technologies is an
For more information, visit: http://www.agcaerospace.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/CAT/Raisbeck/prweb11906752.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs