Student loan debt has ballooned to roughly
"All Marylanders - all Americans - deserve a fair shot at pursuing their dreams and succeeding in a field of their choice. We want more of our students to be able to attend outstanding colleges like the
"We cannot afford to make higher education prohibitively expensive for most Americans if we want America to continue to be a world leader in commerce, security, or any area. We must think differently, allowing for a finance system that puts education ahead of profits and opportunities for learning ahead of absurdly high tuition payments. We need a new Higher Education Act that more accurately takes into account the cost to attend college and give students information they need to get the best value," said Senator Cardin.
According to the
TNS 30TacordaCheng-140603-4754819 30TacordaCheng
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant