The intuitive app delivers personalised, relevant and time sensitive travel information at the touch of a button.
The free app, available from ba.com/apps has been created following extensive research in the
The home screen anticipates a customer's likely need, placing the most relevant information at the top of the timeline. The tailored screen will also show customers a background image based on their next flight and flight information adjusted to reflect their journey stage; ranging from the ability to select their seat in advance, to day-of-travel essentials such as what gate they are departing from and the weather at their destination.
The new app also makes it even easier for
The launch of the new ba.com app is only part of
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe