ENP Newswire -
Release date- 31052014 -
Each Unit consists of one common share of the Company ('Unit Shares') and one non-transferable common share purchase warrant (a 'Warrant'), with each Warrant entitling the holder to purchase one additional non flow-through common share at a price of
In connection with the closing of the third tranche of the financing, the Company issued a total of 23,800 finder's warrants (the 'Finder's Warrants') to finders who introduced certain subscribers to the private placement. The Finder's Warrants are on the same terms as the above Unit Warrants. The Company also paid to finders a cash total of
The Unit Shares and Warrants issued under the private placement and any shares issued pursuant to the exercise of the Warrants and Finder's Warrants are subject to a four month and one day hold period until
In other news, Bayfield has entered into an agreement with
The services provided by Star Finance will include Company information dissemination through email, social media and personal contact in both the retail investment arena and the institutional investment sector. For its services, the Company has paid Star Finance a onetime payment of
For further information on
Toll Free: 800-567-8181
This release includes certain statements that may be deemed to be 'forward-looking statements'. All statements in this release, other than statements of historical facts, that address events or developments that management of the Company expects, are forward-looking statements. Although management believes the expectations expressed in such forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, such statements are not guarantees of future performance, and actual results or developments may differ materially from those in the forward-looking statements.
The Company undertakes no obligation to update these forward-looking statements if management's beliefs, estimates or opinions, or other factors, should change. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements, include market prices, exploration and development successes, continued availability of capital and financing, and general economic, market or business conditions.
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go