With this release,
With Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, developers can create dual-platform Windows/HTML5 applications by adding only one line of code to their existing projects built in .Net, Delphi, Visual C++, Virtual Basic or others. Thinfinity™ Virtual UI allows these applications to be run normally on a Windows environment, or be installed on a Thinfinity™ Virtual UI Server environment and be accessed remotely from any HTML5-compliant Web browser.
With Thinfinity™ Virtual UI,
• Web-enables legacy Windows Apps with just a single line of code: works with popular Windows development environments and programming languages
• Dual-platform - Windows/Web: applications can be run as usual on a Windows environment, or be accessed remotely from any HTML5-compliant Web browser.
• Zero client setup: no plugin, add-on, or other kind of installation on the client side is required.
• Cross-browser and Cross-OS: works with any HTML5-compliant Web browser, automatically using HTTPS protocol on Android native browsers, Microsoft IE9, and others that still lack support for the WebSocket standard protocol.
• Secure, high-performance web-based Remote Access to applications hosted on a LAN, through a single published IP address, via http(s) and WebSocket protocols.
• Avoids costly virtualization and remoting solutions and reduces the total cost of ownership (TCO). Requirements:
• Development machine
• Operating Systems: Microsoft Windows 7 32bit / 64bit, Microsoft Windows 8 32bit / 64bit, or Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32bit / 64bit
• A development environment:
• The application project must use GDI or GDI+ calls. .NET WPF or DirectX projects are not supported yet.
• Server machine
• Microsoft Windows 8 32bit / 64bit
• Microsoft Windows Server 2012 32bit / 64bit
• End-user machine
• Any operating system and/or device with a HTML5-compliant Web Browser.
• Any modern Web Browser (HTML5-compliant) such as IE10/11, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera, etc.
• Contact: For more information about Thinfinity™ Virtual UI, contact
Phone: (302) 892-9625 or (866) 462-9768
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/Thinfinity/Virtual_UI/prweb11907721.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Fantasy Football Gambling Industry Facing Increased Legal Scrutiny
- As States Legalize Pot, Will Traffic Deaths Rise?
- NATO Plans High-Readiness Force to Counter Russia
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Conquers the North American Box Office with $16.3M
- Obama Promoting Economic Gains As Elections Near
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go