Al-Sonin discussed ,during separate meetings with Acting Assistant of the U.S.
The meetings also touched on the results of Yemeni negotiations with the IMF and ways to finance the fiscal gap for accomplishing the vital developmental and investment projects in order to address the unemployment among youths, as well as the steps taken to implement the outcomes of the comprehensive national dialogue conference (NDC) and the underway arrangements for elections and preparing the new constitution draft.
During the meetings, al-Sonini reviewed the economic and financial reforms matrix being implemented by the government according to the directives of President
The participants in the meetings renewed their call for the donor countries and organizations that have not yet allocated their pledges for
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- Who's Next? More Nude Celeb Pics Hacked, Leaked
- Tips for Hiding, Securing Data on Smartphones
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- Iran Says Syria Strikes Illegal
- Cristela Gets a Big Thumbs Up
- ISIS Calls for Jihad Against 'Filthy French'
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry