The Galaxy Tab S is available at major retail outlets in
"For customers looking for the ideal device to consume content on the go, the Galaxy Tab S delivers industry leading features that bring content to life, thanks to its true colour and astonishing detail," said
"An impressive visual and entertainment experience is complimented by an ultra-light weight and stylist design. Combined with long battery life, multi-tasking capabilities and the ability to receive voice calls, the Tab S is the perfect device for both work and leisure purposes. A true gem in today's fast paced environment," he said.
The Galaxy Tab S embodies the next evolution in mobile display technology, delivering a wider range of rich and crisp colours.
Its industry-leading WQXGA (2560x1600, 16:10) Super AMOLED display delivers more than 90% of Adobe RGB color coverage - expressing more colours than ever before - and has a remarkable 100,000:1 contrast ratio which provides deeper and more realistic images by making blacks darker and whites brighter.
The Galaxy Tab S also features additional
In addition, Galaxy Tab S users can fully enjoy content clearly and easily outdoors, even in bright sunlight. The tablet's advanced outdoor visibility technology makes on-screen content look bright, natural, and easy to view.
Since Super AMOLED technology doesn't require a back light, the Galaxy Tab S consumes less energy than comparative LCD displays while maintaining a very portable design. Both models have a 6.6mm profile and at only 465g (10.5-inch) and 294g (8.4-inch), that are light and easy to carry. With its longer-lasting battery, and ultra-power saving mode, the Galaxy Tab S lets consumer enjoy hours of entertainment without having to worry about recharging.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight