The Naira on Friday depreciated against the dollar, dropping by N1.5k at the Bureau De Change (BDC) market.
NAN reports that Naira was traded at N166.5k as against N165 which it traded on
At the official market, the currency was sold at N155.23k to the dollar, an amount it maintained since
Similarly, it dropped by N8 against the pound sterling at the BDC market, selling at N288, down from N280 it recorded on Monday.
The currency depreciated in transactions at the official market, recording 24 kobo loss against pound sterling as it was sold for N264.36k instead of N264.12k it was traded on Monday.
At the black market, Naira was traded against the pound sterling the same amount it was sold at the BDC market.
Against the Euro at the bureau de change, Naira was sold at N235 from N224 it was sold on Monday.
Similarly, at the official market, it exchanged at N211.43k against the Euro, compared with N211.26k it was sold on Friday.
The Naira against the Euro at the black market was traded at N214.50 compared with the N213 it was sold on
Motorists plying various roads in
Insurance business in
Mr Remi Olowude, the Chairman of
Assault of Ejigbo 3: 10 suspects arraigned in court
Nine men and a woman were on Friday arraigned at an Igbosere Chief Magistrates Court in
The Akran of Badagry,
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- E-scrap Recyclers Find Profits in Upgrades
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- Congress Casts a Coy Vote on ISIS War
- At Groupon, Not a Good Deal of Workplace Diversity
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Porn Lovers Get a New Search Engine
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Utah Hosts US Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Meeting
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo