Muscat: In a bid to provide better returns for investors,
The decision was made at the annual general meeting (AGM) of the unit holders of
In 2013, the Bank Muscat Asset Management division delivered outstanding returns on all funds and portfolios managed by it.
Managing funds and portfolios since 1993 and with assets worth
The bank's Asset Management division continues to expand its activities in equities, fixed income, real estate, and alternate investments.
Most Popular Stories
- Sutherland Responds to 'Unprofessional' Jibe
- Business Leaders Set for CHCC Convention
- Twitter's Stock Rises on Stellar Revenues
- Is California Going to Land Tesla's Battery Plant?
- DishLATINO Wins Hispanic TV Award
- Ebola Outbreak Strikes Fear in Minnesota
- Judge Orders Kurdistan Oil Seized
- Beyonce Seen Apartment Shopping in NYC Without Jay Z
- U.S. Consumer Confidence at Strongest Since 2007
- U.S. Home Price Gains Slow for 6th Month in a Row