The new check-in option will reduce the risk of losing the boarding pass and allow the storage of multiple boarding passes on a mobile phone, the
"Our aim is to simplify and streamline the departure and boarding experience," said
The mobile boarding passes will feature the same information as on a paper one such as passenger name, seat number, flight number, gate number and a bar code that will be scanned at the departure gate.
The service will be available for passengers travelling from London Heathrow,
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant