Chevrolet confirmed the announcement made at the Consumer Electronics Show, stating that 2015 Chevrolet models Corvette, Malibu, Impala, and Volt will be the first
Most of the 2015 Chevrolet lineup in
Chevrolet is expected to implement the 4G LTE technology in more vehicles than any other manufacturer in the automotive industry.
Since the availability of
The announcement that
Chevrolet also went on to explain that the 4G LTE rollout will deliver built-in Wi-Fi hotspots to the majority of Chevy vehicles. Passengers will be able to link their personal devices including smartphones, tablets and laptops to wireless internet. Additionally, all vehicles will be capable of syncing multiple devices simultaneously.
With this breakthrough development, Chevrolet is acknowledging that customers have the desire to be connected everywhere and supplied with the information and connectivity with zero interruptions.
As a result of Chevrolet's 4G LTE developments, they will offer customers MyLink, which is an enhancement of the built in
Chevrolet is devoted to improving the
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/07/prweb11984336.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel