Concept Searching, the global leader in semantic metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management software, and developer of the Smart Content Framework, will be hosting a webinar on
This highly informative webinar is based on the positive feedback from a recent Concept Searching SharePoint and Office 365 speaking engagement. Although information governance is widely written about, compliance in the cloud should be a high priority for any organization evaluating Office 365. The same precautions that are taken in an on-premise environment to ensure compliance and information governance are equally important in the cloud. Office 365/Microsoft Online poses the same challenges as SharePoint on-premise, and organizations need to proactively manage information in the cloud the same way.
Many organizations are ignoring this issue simply because they view Office 365 as a collaboration venue and don't equate it with the same business risks and challenges as SharePoint. Register now for this webinar that will cover the ins and outs of compliance using Office 365 in conjunction with conceptClassifier for Office 365. Understand why records, security breaches, migration issues, search, collaboration, social tagging, and eDiscovery and litigation support are equally if not more important in the cloud than on-premise.
What attendees will take away:
• Understand the issues in Office 365 regarding compliance and overall information governance
• Learn how an integrated enterprise approach, including SharePoint on-premise and Office 365, can be achieved and why it is important
• See live demos on how conceptClassifier for Office 365 addresses records identification, security, search, collaboration, and social content in the cloud
• Find out why ignoring the challenges can result in unnecessary risks, costs, and non-compliance
• Hear a real-life client scenario about an organization that deployed Office 365 for 170,000 users and how it approached and solved these challenges
conceptClassifier for Office 365 is currently the only solution in the market that enhances search, automatically identifies documents of record, secures confidential information from unauthorized access, provides intelligent migration, automates social tagging, provides the framework for collaboration, and improves any business process that utilizes metadata.
All registrants will be sent a link to the recording. Full details on all upcoming Concept Searching webinars, including registration links, are here.
The companion 15 minute "How To" webinar series for July will be focusing on search in Office 365, on
Both webinars would be of interest to business and IT professionals who are responsible for Cloud technologies and business processes, security professionals, records managers, CIOs, CTOs, SharePoint architects, SharePoint administrators, and search specialists.
About Concept Searching
Founded in 2002, Concept Searching is now the industry leader specializing in conceptual metadata generation, auto-classification, and taxonomy management. Platform agnostic, Concept Searching is also a
Concept Searching is headquartered in the US with offices in the
All product and company names herein may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/06/prweb11978918.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Bently Creates Alabama Small Business Commission
- When to Say No to Investors, Yes to Mentors
- Bolivar Appointed to NSHMBA National Board
- Rosneft Growth Slowed by Western Sanctions
- SBA Kicks off Hispanic Heritage Month
- Duke Energy, Strata Partner on Big Solar Project
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Handled Whitney Houston's Body Bag
- Ukraine Offers Temporary Autonomy to Rebel-held Areas
- Thousands Risk Losing Health Care Aid
- Cat Stevens Touring U.S., First Since 1970s