The decision is part of an evaluation of the business, which Carlyle bought a majority stake in for around £300m in
The evaluation, to be conducted by
The firm completes over 2,000 jobs a day and transports over 10m passengers a year in
It also runs a courier service with over 1m deliveries a year.
The news of the potential sale follows increasing competition in
Tensions hit a peak earlier this month over Uber in particular, as black cab drivers took to
Most Popular Stories
- Americans Still Pessimistic Despite Economic Growth
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial
- New Hershey's Logo Revealed
- Buyer's Remorse on Common Core for Policymakers?
- Obama on Labor Day: Don't Take Rights for Granted