International rating agency, Agusto & Co, has in its latest ratings, upgraded
According to the report as issued by Agusto & Co,
The rating agency stated in their report that the Bank's extensive network of 310 branches and cash centres has created improved visibility among the banking population and has translated to a significant market share across the key market indicators. NPLs to gross loans ratio stood at 2.4 percent - the lowest recorded in the last five years and compares favorably with the industry average of 3.6 percent.
The report further states that '
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight
- Family Dollar Will Stick With Dollar Tree