"Agriculture in the state will be in an even stronger position to flourish following the success of the 2014 legislative session. In these final days, lawmakers have supported a number of key bills that will benefit every farmer in the long run.
The highlights include the passage of substantial changes to
These successes and others follow what was an especially productive state budget process for farmers. From an increased threshold in the estate tax to more funding for environmental and worker safety programs and critical commodity research,
TNS 24KuanRap-140625 30FurigayJof-4777874 30FurigayJof
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant