"Our office is proud to host this educational event for Ohioans who want to get a better grasp on their finances," said Treasurer Mandel. "It is important for families to be able to make solid financial decisions and we are happy to provide the knowledge and resources that will help them achieve their goals."
Smart Money Choices is a free, half-day financial planning workshop for all Ohioans, presented annually by the
Friday's event in
For more information on the Smart Money Choices series and to check out future dates near you, please visit http://www.ohiotreasurer.gov/smartmoneychoices.
Most Popular Stories
- Businesses, Investors Pressing for Green Policy
- 'The Voice' Sounds Different This Season
- NSHMBA to Rebrand With New Name, Logo
- Lower Used-Car Prices Roil the Auto Industry
- Chrysler and Google Launch Virtual Plant Tour
- Perry Wants to Skip Court for Foreign Trip
- Investors Fret Yahoo's Future, Stock Dips
- Liberty Power Helps USHCC Go Green
- Iran Digs in on Underground Nuclear Site
- Hispanic Designer Honored As Rising Star