"Our office is proud to host this educational event for Ohioans who want to get a better grasp on their finances," said Treasurer Mandel. "It is important for families to be able to make solid financial decisions and we are happy to provide the knowledge and resources that will help them achieve their goals."
Smart Money Choices is a free, half-day financial planning workshop for all Ohioans, presented annually by the
Friday's event in
For more information on the Smart Money Choices series and to check out future dates near you, please visit http://www.ohiotreasurer.gov/smartmoneychoices.
Most Popular Stories
- National Retail Federation Reduces Sales Forecast
- Pandora Tumbles in Late Trading
- Sporty Ford Fiesta Fires on All 3 Cylinders
- Stop-Start Engines Save Gas, Reduce Emissions
- World Tensions Don't Curb Enthusiasm for Stocks
- Russia Fears Lasting Damage From Ukraine Crisis
- Visa, Amazon Results Drag Down the Street
- U.K. Economy Surpasses Pre-Crisis Peak
- Hispanic Leader Goes the Extra Mile
- Ohio State Band Chief Fired After Probe