According to Dawn, the IMF saved
However, the country has been warned that it would stop receiving the money if it fails to institute reforms, including cracking down on tax evasion and privatising loss-making state companies.
The country has been forced to seek foreign aid for maintaining its schools and hospitals because of fewer numbers of citizens filing income tax returns.
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Hamas Claims Gaza Ceasefire as Victory Over Israel
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant