According to Dawn, the IMF saved
However, the country has been warned that it would stop receiving the money if it fails to institute reforms, including cracking down on tax evasion and privatising loss-making state companies.
The country has been forced to seek foreign aid for maintaining its schools and hospitals because of fewer numbers of citizens filing income tax returns.
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World