The NCSI survey which started on
It will also assess the constraints to private sector growth and enterprise performance, while the survey outcomes will form the baseline data that will make it possible to track changes in the business environment over time.
This will allow impact assessments of reforms and policy changes as well as stimulating policy dialogue on the business environment and to help shape the agenda for future reforms.
Commenting on the importance of the survey, Khalid Al-Mudhafar Acting Director General of Economic Statistics said: "
"The survey will establish clear parameters of the current economy reality in
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Uber Hires Obama Campaign Manager David Plouffe
- Eric Holder Bringing Civil Rights Reminders to Ferguson
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Bob Marley Musical to Make Premiere in Baltimore
- Russia Claims Ukraine Leaders Are Satanists, Jews or Maybe Even Scientologists
- Sprint Cancels Framily, Rolls Out New Data Pricing Plan