The NCSI survey which started on
It will also assess the constraints to private sector growth and enterprise performance, while the survey outcomes will form the baseline data that will make it possible to track changes in the business environment over time.
This will allow impact assessments of reforms and policy changes as well as stimulating policy dialogue on the business environment and to help shape the agenda for future reforms.
Commenting on the importance of the survey, Khalid Al-Mudhafar Acting Director General of Economic Statistics said: "
"The survey will establish clear parameters of the current economy reality in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say