With a 40 year history of conferring degrees in computer science fields, and with graduates finding rewarding careers in all areas of software development, MVNU is confident that this new program will provide options for those interested in the ever changing world of software development.
The program focuses on software development and design of computer systems with an emphasis on software design and implementation using current object-oriented methods and programming languages (including Java and C++). Courses will develop competence in the rapidly growing areas of software development such as Web Application Programming and Client/Server Applications Database Systems.
The program includes a balance of theory and practice where each student completes a software application project with guidance from experienced faculty. Significant underlying concepts are taught to prepare students to continue learning the next generation of software systems. A Christian perspective is included to prepare students to address professional/ ethical issues with integrity.
Classes are offered at our recently opened
For more information on the program please click here (http://www.mvnu.edu/gps/undergraduate_programs/compsci/).
CC AutoTriage13cn-140624-30TagarumaMar-4775913 30TagarumaMar
Most Popular Stories
- U.S. Families 'Extraordinarily Vulnerable': Yellen
- Hillary Clinton to Address CHCI Conference
- Larry Ellison Steps Down as Oracle CEO
- Alibaba Prices IPO at $68 a Share
- Veterans to Get Training as Solar Panel Installers
- Apple Locks Itself Out of Devices
- Hispanics Doubt Marco Rubio's Chances
- Wildfires Rage in California
- John Cantlie Delivers ISIS Message to Save Life
- Alibaba: Today China, Tomorrow the World