Global Insurance Broker, Lockton hosted two one day seminars in Dubai & Abu Dhabi on Cyber Security. The emergence of sophisticated attacks known as Advanced Persistent Threats, APTs, and the involvement of nation states has radically changed the threat landscape.
The seminars discussed in detail the methodology that hackers are adopting to launch APT's, their motivation and what they want, and how to improve resilience against such attacks. In addition it looked at how the global insurance market is responding.
Note to editors
More than 4,950 professionals at Lockton [http://www.lockton.com ] provide 35,000 clients around the world with risk management, insurance and employee benefits consulting services that improve their businesses. From its founding in 1966 in
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say