In response to this property news,
"There are three versions of this property news depending on who you listen to. Lenders, on the one hand, are pointing their fingers on the government for the dip of mortgage approvals, because of the introduction of the Mortgage Market Review (MMR). On the other hand, the
"But as the old saying goes, 'When a door closes, a window opens.' Now that the traditional process of buying and selling houses has become tougher to penetrate, people should be more open to try out alternative routes to property ownership. There are infinite ways to solve your property problems. All you need is a little bit of passion and creativity to succeed in these unorthodox solutions," he continued.
"Unlike the traditional process, in a seller-finance agreement, a buyer can simply assume the existing loan from the seller rather than take out a new bank loan. In that way, a seller can immediately move away from unwanted debt. And for the remaining equity, a buyer may be allowed to pay the seller in increments depending on the agreement with the seller. This helps the buyer minimise upfront payment usually associated with the 10%-20% deposit required in a typical home loan,"
Visit http://www.rickotton.co.uk/ today to get more information about creative seller finance strategies and how these strategies can be applied in changing market conditions.
This year marks the 10 year anniversary of
In 2012 Rick Otton published his Australian book 'How To Buy A House For A Dollar' which was named in the list of Top 10 Most Popular Finance Titles for 2013. A
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/uk-mortgage-approval/rick-otton-advice/prweb11980587.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- Chrysler Gets Nod as a Top Employer for Hispanic Women
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Hispanic Entrepreneurs Set Pace in Florida
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Laid-off Workers Return to Their Fields
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?