The private sector arm of the
A ministry statement also said that it would review the applications starting next week.
ICD holds a 33.9 per cent stake in Islamic lender
Established in 1999, the ICD has been implementing a new strategy to help widen the appeal of Islamic finance by establishing banks, leasing companies and insurers that following Islamic principles.
Earlier this week, the ICD signed separate agreements to help develop Islamic leasing businesses in
On Wednesday, the ICD signed an agreement with the
On Thursday, the ICD announced plans to help develop a special economic zone in
Most Popular Stories
- Prosecutor to Investigate Walmart Police Shooting
- GM to Announce New Jobs in Tennessee
- Mark Sanchez Suddenly a Hot QB Commodity
- Smith & Wesson Misses Target
- Emirates Hit Libyan Targets With Airstrikes
- Marco Rubio Warns Obama on Deportations
- Michael Brown Funeral: Can Americans Change the Script of Violence?
- American Killed With ISIS Fighters in Syria
- Surf's Up! SoCal Prepares for Big Storm Surf
- Ford Hires 300 at Louisville Lincoln Plant