Cardholders will enjoy the special benefits of CIB credit cards, as well as EGYPTAIR Plus program privileges.
(Photo from CIB)
The joint-brand credit card was launched through the "Mileseverywhere" initiative, which offer client new benefits.
"Cardholders will enjoy the special benefits of CIB credit cards, as well as EGYPTAIR Plus program privileges," CIB added.
The joint-brand credit card was launched in cooperation with
Discussing the types of the credit cards, CIB said: "CIB –
"Privileges are offered according to each card type, for example: Platinum cardholders can earn one mile for every
Holders of the Mileseverywhere card will be able to redeem their earned miles, upgrade their class, claim extra tickets through
After applying for the card for the first time, cardholders will receive bonus miles as a welcome gift. The number of mile will vary, however, based on the type of the card.
The bank explained that "for the Platinum credit card, the cardholder is rewarded a free 10,000 miles. The Titanium cardholder is rewarded 7,000 miles, whereas the Classic cardholder receives 4,000 miles."
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight