Chinese pay-TV operator StarTimes has secured approval for a
With this, the operator is planning to boost its African digital TV subscriber base to 20 million in the coming five years.
According to CEO Pang Xinxing, it plans to launch its digital TV service to 30 African nations in the coming five years. At present, StarTimes has operations in 23 African countries.
From 2012 to date, the Export-Import Bank of
The operators second-largest stockholder, the
Most Popular Stories
- Neighbor Warns Chris Brown to Stay Off His Property
- Venezuelan Officials Banned From Traveling in U.S.
- WWE Showing Off Its Muscles
- As Jobs Market Strengthens, Many Don't Feel It
- Target Taps Pepsi Exec as New CEO
- Islamic State Fights for Control of Syrian Oil Wealth
- House Votes to Sue Obama
- Hispanic Arts Leaders Unite Across the Border
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Adrienne Bailon Disses Ex-Lover Rob Kardashian