Chinese pay-TV operator StarTimes has secured approval for a
With this, the operator is planning to boost its African digital TV subscriber base to 20 million in the coming five years.
According to CEO Pang Xinxing, it plans to launch its digital TV service to 30 African nations in the coming five years. At present, StarTimes has operations in 23 African countries.
From 2012 to date, the Export-Import Bank of
The operators second-largest stockholder, the
Most Popular Stories
- Criminal Investigation Opened Into James Foley's Death
- McDonald's Names Another U.S. President
- The Hip New Career? Farming
- Sahara Casino Rises Anew as SLS Las Vegas
- Student Startup Develops Date-rape Detector
- U.S. Supporters of Islamic State Get Close Scrutiny
- Job Market Shifts Complicate Yellen's Rate Decision
- Dems Losing Fear of Obamacare
- Chinese Coal Gas Boom Poses Climate Risks
- Deere Announces New Round of Layoffs