The Central European railway giants are to explore new opportunities in railway construction, and discussed the Euro-Asia railroad project at Railworld Summit.
There are still challenges facing the railway infrastructure of the
Apart from infrastructure problems, countries along the trade route need to deal with administrative and bureaucratic barriers, especially their customs regulations.
The potential of the modern
One of the key project that will constitute an important part of the transcontinental railway is Baku-Tibilisi-Kars project.
The project will be finished in 2015, will be used to transport passengers as well as goods.
The capacity of the railway is 27.2 millions tonnes.
China National Machinery Import and Export corporation has been conducting high speed railway project with
Most Popular Stories
- Homeowners More Satisfied With Mortgage Servicers
- Discounts Help U.S. Auto Sales Sizzle in July
- Russia, Ukraine Now Face Off Over Football Clubs
- Colorado Issuing Immigrant Driver's Licenses
- Fiat Looks Abroad After Chrysler Merger Vote
- Chrysler U.S. Sales in July Hit 9-Year High
- MassMutual Teams Up With ALPFA
- Recruiting and Keeping the Perfect Employee
- Obama Vows to Veto House Immigration Bill
- Dow Wipes Out Gains for the Year: What Happens Now?