The Central European railway giants are to explore new opportunities in railway construction, and discussed the Euro-Asia railroad project at Railworld Summit.
There are still challenges facing the railway infrastructure of the
Apart from infrastructure problems, countries along the trade route need to deal with administrative and bureaucratic barriers, especially their customs regulations.
The potential of the modern
One of the key project that will constitute an important part of the transcontinental railway is Baku-Tibilisi-Kars project.
The project will be finished in 2015, will be used to transport passengers as well as goods.
The capacity of the railway is 27.2 millions tonnes.
China National Machinery Import and Export corporation has been conducting high speed railway project with
Most Popular Stories
- McDonald's Packages Coffee for National Distribution
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Castro-Blanco Joins Fifth Street Finance Board
- Target Slashes Annual Profit Outlook
- Ballmer Steps Down From Microsoft Board
- Google Kid Accounts Plan Raises Worries
- HTC Makes Windows Version of Flagship One Phone
- Islamic Militant in James Foley Beheading Video May Be English
- Rising Freight Prices Signal Global Recovery
- Democrats' Control of Senate Could Depend on Women