The Central European railway giants are to explore new opportunities in railway construction, and discussed the Euro-Asia railroad project at Railworld Summit.
There are still challenges facing the railway infrastructure of the
Apart from infrastructure problems, countries along the trade route need to deal with administrative and bureaucratic barriers, especially their customs regulations.
The potential of the modern
One of the key project that will constitute an important part of the transcontinental railway is Baku-Tibilisi-Kars project.
The project will be finished in 2015, will be used to transport passengers as well as goods.
The capacity of the railway is 27.2 millions tonnes.
China National Machinery Import and Export corporation has been conducting high speed railway project with
Most Popular Stories
- Doctor Who Christmas Episode Begins Production
- HCL America Adding 1,200 IT Jobs
- Medical Mfg. Jobs Coming to Dayton
- Longtime Unemployed to Get Help in Las Vegas
- Michael Jackson, Freddie Mercury on Previously Unreleased Queen Cut
- SpaceX Aims for Predawn Launch on Saturday
- Women Key to Democratic Party: Clinton
- U.S. Chamber Caught Up in Tax Inversion Question
- Feds Won't Say How Many Border Crossers Jailed
- Christie Didn't Order Bridge Shut Down, Feds Say