A bulletin issued by the CBO stated that the average interest rate of these certificates was 0.13 per cent while the maximum accepted interest rate was 0.13 per cent. The tenor of these certificates is 28 days, so their maturity date is on
Most Popular Stories
- GE Capital and Petters-Related Fund in Legal Battle
- Combating Online Abuse Not Easy for Gamers
- California Conservation Conundrum: Water Use Varies Greatly Across State
- Even With Surly 2014 Electorate, It's 'Still an Incumbent's World'
- Feds Want Nuclear Waste Train, but Nowhere to Go
- Detroit Raced Toward this Week's Bankruptcy Trial